New Year, New Goals ….join the Wedgefield HOA
The Wedgefield HOA is voluntary to join and the fee is $50 per year.
So why should you consider joining in 2018?
In most years, the membership is less than 300 and at $50/home we only generate approximately $15,000 per year from membership.
However, we’ve managed to generate income to support our events and newsletter for everyone’s benefit.
Here is a quick list of what we do:
- Maintain the front entrance wall, sign, landscaping, water and electrical (yes, we know it is not looking its best right now..and there is a reason for that…see page 17 for that saga).
- Newsletter – this is mailed to EVERY home in Wedgefield to keep you updated on community news.
- Maintain and enforce the Codes and Covenant (everyone is subject to it regardless of membership)
- Maintain a website for news, relevant codes, links and payments
- Generate Estoppel Letters
- Review/approve Architectural Control
- Lead on community-relevant issues – Pluris Water
- Events – in 2017 we hosted/co-hosted
- Movie in the Park
- Community Garage Sale
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Cookies & Pictures with Santa
- Adopt A Fire Station (Christmas meal and gift for our Fire station)
The WHOA Board Directors are all volunteers. With the addition of some new Directors for 2018, we excited to announce that we will be able to host even more events this year! This all benefits our community.
So that $50 goes a super long way. Please Join today!
Download form here or complete form below: