Section 4.5 of the Codes and Covenants pertaining to pets:
• Only dogs, cats and other generally recognizable household pets may be kept on the properties. These pets must be reasonable in number.
• The Association shall have the sole right to designate what types of animals are classified as household pets and what is a reasonable number of pets, taking into account the size of the pet owner’s property.
• Proper restraint and control must be used in keeping all pets. Dogs shall be on a leash at all times when off the lot; however, dogs may be off a leash when in a fenced and secured yard.
• Pet owners must clear and remove any fecal deposits made by their pets from any and all areas.
• Breeding of animals for commercial purposes is
Horses are allowed in the Estates area only.
(1) One horse is permitted for the first two
(2) contiguous acres and one
(1) horse thereafter for each additional acre.